- When buying for two, take your partner with you. Both of you should make the decision.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes you can remove easily.
- Lie down and relax for a while. You can’t judge support and comfort by sitting on an edge or lying down for a few seconds. Don’t be shy. Lie on your side. Are your hips and shoulders comfortable? Now try it with your partner. Will you be fighting for space?
- Shop at a store you know and trust to give you good information, good service, and top quality products.
- You need a good mattress not an expensive one.
- Some ads offer a free frame or free delivery. Nothing is for free.
- The No-Flip feature of most mattresses is promoted as a great benefit to the consumer. The truth is the mattresses are not made with padding on the other side. By doing this they have cut costs tremendously. The problem is a one-sided mattress will last half as long as a two-sided mattress.
You are here: Home › Mattress Buying Tips